Saturday, May 18, 2013

Previous Test



    
     Little out of order here, but this is a picture from two tests ago. This was a big test for me in many different ways. For one it was the first test since I had to stop actively participating in TSD for close to a year, so this was a test of the shape I was in. It was also a test of how much I still remembered from a year of inactivity. I'm happy to say that this is personally one of my best tests, and that the amount of time invested to get this far has been worth it!
     Lately I been very busy with TSD, and I have  finished up an english class at CSM.

     The balloon project is almost finished since the balloon cutdown device is complete, all that's needed now is selecting a park in WV to launch from, and the connection between the APRS module and the radio and that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get your blue belt? If so, you should post a picture.

    ReplyDelete